Excerpt from “Gypsy Magic For The Prosperity’s Soul” by Allie
The Best Time:
Create this oil when the moon is new, waxing or full.
1/8 cup Base Oil(Almond, Aloe Vera, Apricot Kernel, Coconut, Grapeseed, Hazelnut, Jojoba,Olive, Palm, Rosehip Seed, Safflower, Sunflower)
3 drops Mint
3 drops Cinnamon
3 drops Honeysuckle
3 drop Vetivert
1 Tiny Clear Quartz Crystal or Staurolite
1 Sterilized Glass jar w/ lid
-Anoint yourself with a few drops on the neck, wrists and ankles.
-Anoint candles.. Anoint stones/crystals.. Anoint charms.
-Place a few drops on a cotton ball or handkerchief and inhale when needed.
-Add six to ten drops in your bathwater.
-Place a couple of drops in a diffuser.
Making The Oils:
1. Place your base oil and essentials oils within reach.
2. Begin by visualizing your need or goal.
3. Once it is clearly formed in your mind, add the base oil to the jar.
4. Add the ingredients in one by one, swirling the jar clockwise to mix.Note how each ingredient affects the aroma of the oil.
5. Take your stone/crystal and place it in your projective hand.
6. Visualize your need or goal.
7. Once it has been clearly formed in your mind, pour your need into the stone/crystal.
8. Add the stone/crystal to the oils.
9. Seal the jar.
10. Store for three days (or at least overnight) before your first use.
Gypsy Magic for the Prosperity’s Soul © 2006 by Allie Theiss.