It’s no secret to those who work with the magical arts that sexual fluids rank among the most potent items in a person’s magical repertoire. Male and female fluids alike are intimate items of volatile power and paralyzing vulnerability. In love spells, sexual fluids can bind two people together, and leave you naked (figuratively speaking) and vulnerable to succumb to the magic. Using magic should always be about making a positive change and improving life/circumstances. So it is important you think long and hard before you use sexual fluids in a spell.
You can use semen in healing spells, and a woman’s sexual fluids is access to the essence of life force. Adding menstrual blood is a powerful boost to any spell (especially love/erotic spells). Menstrual blood is also the “in” food for vampires who seek sexual vitality and/or the essence of the life force.
Marriage/Long-Term Relationship Sex Ball
There are times in a long-term relationship when sexual intimacy is few and far between. This sex ball helps keep the juices flowing.
- Dress a red candle in ginger oil.
- Burn the candle until it is out.
- Take the melted wax and roll it into a ball.
- Add a few of your partner’s pubic hairs and if you’re female, your menstrual blood (if your the male putting it together and you cannot get her menstrual blood, pubic hairs or sexual fluids will do).
- Roll the ball around until it is smooth, while you imagine you and your partner rolling around naked in bed.
- Carry it with you or put in a secure place (like in the nightstand or in your clothes drawer).
Replace every 6 months or when needed.
You Never Have To Feel Alone Again!Grab your copy of “Out of Body Ecstasy” and feel the connection! Feel connected no matter if you’re in a relationship or flying solo!