Tip – this spell takes practice to work, so don’t expect results the first time. Also, do not perform this for more than 15 minutes at a time until a successful momentum is achieved.
Supplies: Mugwort, sandalwood, chair, table, white candle and either a fixed or hand-held mirror
1) Grind the mugwort and sandalwood together to make a fine powder and burn as an incense. 2) Light the candle and place it between you and the mirror.
3) Keep your mind clear and calm.
4) Gaze into the mirror and into your eyes. This isn’t the time to stare at your face and pick out imperfections.
5) Call your own name clearly and distinctly three times.
6) Eventually you will be tempted to call out another name or another name will simply fall from your lips.
7) Ask the mirror to show you who you were.
Make sure you write what you discover down before it is nothing but a fleeting memory.