OBE sex is wonderful – especially if you are the one who makes the first move. Even more yummy when the other person knows it’s you and what you are doing:) So what if you’re sitting there at work or maybe in class and all of sudden you feel — a bit different? How do you know that someone has approached you for OBE sex or a better way to put it, telepathic sex?
OBE/Telepathic Sex Receiver Check List
- One moment you’re minding your own business and the next you are sexually turned on.
- Not only do you notice the physical side effects of being sexually turned on – but now you also notice that your mind is wandering to a sexual image. This image may be of the person who is sexing you or it is an image of a fantasy that you associate with sex.
- You feel pressure or tingling somewhere on your body – at first usually it is the lips – but it can also be your chest, neck, inner thigh or groin area.
- No matter how you turn your thoughts to something else – it keeps going back to sex.
- The sexual tension builds – it’s going to be difficult to deal with – you will have to take care of it yourself or have someone be on the yummy receiving end of your sexual tension.
Being surprised on the receiving end can be an un-nerving experience. In another post I will give you some tips on how to stop the sexual advances before it gets to the sexual “crazy” stage.
Do You Know Your WHY? Knowing your WHY helps to give your life meaning. Finding your why + your personal life purpose creates a life of happiness and fulfillment. Check out the guide + workbook today!