Want to draw your beloved to you? Try this spell during a NEW MOON.
Supplies: Simple gold wedding band, glass, rose water (water w/rose petals or water w/several drops of rose essential oil, oak leaf, willow leaf, two bay leaves, two bamboo knots, orris root, silver paper, red silk cord
1. Drop the GOLD RING into the GLASS filled with ROSE WATER.
2. Add ONE OAK LEAF, ONE WILLOW LEAF, TWO BAY LEAVES, TWO BAMBOO KNOTS and a PINCH OF ORRIS ROOT.
3. Write the name of your beloved on the SILVER PAPER.
4. Place the GLASS on top of the SILVER PAPER – put near a WINDOW so they capture the moonlight. Leave it there until the FULL MOON.
5. By the light of the FULL MOON, remove the RING, hold it near your heart and say your BELOVED’S NAME.
6. Wear the GOLD RING on a RED SILK CORD around your neck.
PS: Do not reveal to anyone the purpose of this spell or what the ring around your neck symbolizes.