Do you have someone in your life who runs hot and cold? One minute they’re all over you – next minute they’re MIA? Add some stability to your life.
- Non metal fireproof bowl
- A picture of the hot/cold person. If no picture is present – then write their name, DOB if known and physical characteristics in red ink on a piece of paper.
- Small glass of water
- In the FIREPROOF BOWL place the PICTURE.
- Light the PICTURE. As it burns recite: The attention you pay towards me when it is convenient for you turns to ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
- Once the PICTURE burns about 1/2 way – pour the WATER over it as you recite: I quell your ability to turn away from me and run when it is convenient for you.
- Sit quiet for a minute and imagine a peace between you two where there is stability and no more hot/cold drama.
- Thank whatever powers you believe in for their help in this matter.
- Bury the contents of the bowl – if possible. If not – throw it away.