A magical oil that will help to induce erotic dreams!
THE BEST TIME
Create this oil when the moon is new, waxing or full.
1/8 cup *Base Oil
6 drops Patchouly
3 drops Sandalwood
3 drops Cardamom
1/8 tsp. Sage, powdered or 2 drops Clary Sage
1 Amethyst or Clear Quartz Crystal
1 Sterilized Glass Bottle w/ Lid
MAKING THE OILS
1. Place your *base oil and essentials oils within reach.
2. Begin by visualizing your need or goal.
3. Once it is clearly formed in your mind, add the base oil to the jar.
4. Add the ingredients in one by one, swirling the jar clockwise to mix.
Note how each ingredient affects the aroma of the oil.
5. Take your stone/crystal and place it in your projective hand.
6. Visualize your need or goal.
7. Once it has been clearly formed in your mind, pour your need into the stone/crystal.
8. Add the stone/crystal to the oils.
9. Seal the jar.
10. Store for three days (or at least overnight) before your first use.
• Anoint yourself with a few drops on the the temples, third-eye (in the center of your forehead) neck, wrists and ankles, especially prior to going to sleep.
• Anoint candles and burn prior to sleep.
• Anoint stones/crystals.
• Anoint your pillow.
• Place a few drops on a cotton ball or handkerchief and inhale when needed.
• Add six to ten drops in your bathwater.
• Place a couple of drops in a diffuser.
• Add a few drops to a spray bottle full of spring water and spritz your bedsheets.
Allie’s personal favorite is Jojoba, as it is actually a liquid wax and not oil so it does not get rancid.
Store away from all sources of heat, light and moisture. DO NOT STORE IN THE BATHROOM. It’s best to place your oils in dark-colored, airtight glass bottles. and label each for use.
Gypsy Magic for the Dreamer’s Soul © 2007 by Allie Theiss
On sale soon!