(To stop a co-worker from ruining your job success)
Supplies: Brown paper, pen, red flannel drawstring bag, herbs: devil shoestring root and cumin seed, essential oils: bergamot, clove bud and lavender.
1) Write your co-worker’s name 3x on a brown paper square
2) Write your own name over each co-worker’s name, saying: “I cross you and I cover you.”
3) Anoint the corners of the paper with the essential oils.
4) Fold up the paper, place it in the flannel bag and sprinkle inside the herbs.
5) Place the sachet discreetly in your workspace, feed it with a drop of lavender – daily, for reinforcement.