For many couples a time-out after an orgasm is rolling over and falling asleep. But for couples who are in the beginning stages of dating or those couples who know relationships take work to keep the passion alive do have sex in the morning, afternoon and even early evening!
After you have an orgasm, it’s always a good idea to take an easy. After all, you just had a heck of a workout! But there are things to do besides roll over and fall asleep.
Almost anything you enjoy doing together is fine. But it’s suggested that you two do not engage in anything competitive such as tennis or golf. After all, you’re both in a good mood – why spoil it?
So what can you do? Here are some suggestions:
- Shop together for fun not function – such as antique or bargain hunting.
- Take in an upbeat or funny movie.
- Relax in your backyard or take in a park/public gardens.
- Have lunch or dinner at a wonderful cafe or a restaurant with a view.
- Go for an easy hike and take along a picnic (bringing along a book to read to one another adds a bonus passionate touch).
- Explore a new area together.
- Visit a museum together or meander through a few art galleries.
- Rest by the hotel;s pool or Jacuzzi.
- Take a drive in the country while avoiding superhighways.
- Go horseback riding.
- Go ice-skating or in-line skating.
If you have enough time after an activity or two – take a short nap so that you’re ready for more orgasmic fun!