Is it possible to connect telepathically with a person who is dreaming? Can thoughts and actions transfer?
Years ago I came across a then out of print book called “Dream Telepathy” (published 1973 and again in 2002) at my local used books store. I though — this is great — something that might answer some questions about telepathic connections and therefore telepathic sex. This was back when I was just discovering telepathy and understanding the dream world.
The book talked about sending waking thoughts into a sleeping person. Until I read this book – not in a million years did I think this was possible. From my work with dreaming, I knew that dreaming WITH another person was very doable! But awake and asleep – very cool!
It’s easier to be the awake one connecting to a dreaming person – than it is to be the dreaming person – lucid dreaming – and connecting to the awake person.
How to use telepathy to connect with a dreamer
- Go someplace where you will not be disturbed.
- Know what you want to say or do before you connect. Keep it short.
- Imagine that you are in a bubble of white energy.
- Close your eyes and imagine the person – not sleeping – but awake (as in his or her dream state she/he will be awake).
- Imagine a he or she has a cell phone and it rings.
- When he or she answers it – deliver your message.
- If you want to be physical with them, then when they answer the phone – you are right there next to them. Touch, kiss, caress, etc… him or her.
- Open your eyes and stop thinking of them.
During the connection you will feel something different – solar plexus or throat chakra vibrate/tingle/tickle, headache, lightheadness, upset stomach, etc… point is if it was a successful connection you would have felt something “off”.
If you do not succeed on the first try – try – try again!