I seem to be full of curse words today – don’t I? It’s my lack of sleep I tell you — regardless of the reason, I still need my zzzzzzzzzzzzz’s!
People, including myself, tend to buck the bronco when things start to shift. I rarely find anyone who doesn’t hesitate just a little when things enter a transition. That said, I have found in my 46 years on the planet that resistance is not only futile (channeling my inner Trekkie), but damaging.
[Tweet “Resistance to transition is not only futile, but damaging. “]
Here are my 5 top reasons to why you need to let shit happen:
- It’s going to happen anyway
- What isn’t in your highest good will crumble away
- What is in your highest good will appear
- Positive mojo will flow to you
- You’ll get to sleep again
I’m sure that there is more and there are probably more profound ways to state the above. But as you well know by now- shit happens!