Asking someone what their ideal sex life consists of usually gives me one of two answers: I don’t know; Anything is better than this. Now granted, both are acceptable answers. But neither one is a “changing” answer. Meaning – they do not incite change. If you are unhappy with the way something is going on your life – this includes your sex life – then you need to change something. Whether it is a behavior, location, or friends, change needs to happen to invite in an improved life.
So let me ask you…
What is your ideal sex life?
Are you living it? Do you know what it consists of?
If you answer no to either question, you’re in good company.
That’s why I decided to do this post!
Take a few minutes and answer the following questions. Be honest with yourself.
- Do you like having sex better in the morning, afternoon, or night?
- Lights on or off?
- What day is the week is your favorite sex day?
- Where is your favorite spot for sex?
- Where would you like to have sex at least once (outdoors, in a bathroom stall, etc…)
- How frequently do you like to have sex?
- How many sex partners do you like to have in bed at the same time?
- What is your favorite form of foreplay?
- Do you like to give oral sex? Receive?
- What is your favorite sex position?
- Do you like using oils and/or sex toys?
- Do you have a fetish (bondage, S & M, feet, etc…)?
- Are you open to trying something new (swinging, sex clubs, etc..)?
- If single, do you masturbate? If not, would you like to try?
- Do you know what turns you on? Turns you off?
Once you honestly answer the above questions, you will be on your way to having your ideal sex life. If you don’t know what you like or want, then you have no chance of achieving it.