Basil is a wonderful herb for attracting money-spending customers to your business or money/financial opportunities to you personally. The next time you need money, give this a try!
- Put a put of water on to boil.
- Chop a bunch of basil – but leave most of the leaves whole. Usually when you buy basil in the store, the basil bundle is wrapped with a band.
- Put the cut basil in a bowl. Pour the boiling water over the basil. Let it seep.
- When the water cools, pour it into your bath.
- Get into the bath and imagine that the basil leaves are money – and that you are surrounded by money/swimming in cash.
- Allow yourself to air dry after your bath.
- If you have a hair catcher in your drain, go ahead and let the bath drain, then get the basil out. If you do not have a catcher, use a strainer to scoop up the basil before you allow the water to drain out.
- Save the basil, put it into a baggie, and by where you work (for paying clients) or where you pay your bills (for money & financial opportunities).
- Once the money flows, you can discard the basil.
- Repeat as needed,
Do You Know Your WHY? Knowing your WHY helps to give your life meaning. Finding your why + your personal life purpose creates a life of happiness and fulfillment. Check out the guide + workbook today!