With today being a friday, a full moon, Good Friday AND the day after the Spring Equinox — it doesn’t get any better than this to cast a love spell.
Adapted from: Gypsy Magic for the Lover’s Soul © 2005 by Allie Theiss
The Best Time
Cast this spell when the moon is new, waxing or full.
The Best Day
Incense To Use (choose one)
Herbs To Use
Oils To Use
Candles To Use
One White, One Pink, One Orange
Other Supplies Needed
Three Candleholders, One Fireproof Bowl (non-metal), One Charcoal Block
• Gather supplies
• Carve “Your Name” into the WHITE candle, “Love” into the PINK candle, and “Attraction” into the ORANGE candle.
• Place each candle into your projective hand (right if right handed – left if left handed) to empower it. Visualize your need; feel the emotions associated with it. Once you can no longer hold the image or feel the emotions, then the energy has moved from you into the candle. Empower “You” into WHITE candle, “Friendship” into the PINK candle, and “Stimulation” into the ORANGE candle.
• Anoint ALL CANDLES with the OIL of choice. Starting in the middle of the candle, perform 9 strokes going up, then again starting in the middle of the candle, do 9 strokes going down. Never rub up and then down in the same motion.
• Roll ALL the candles in the POWDERED SUGAR.
• Place candles in their candleholders.
• Light CHARCOAL BLOCK, place in ONE FIREPROOF BOWL and burn INCENSE.
• Meditate on the desired outcome –clear your mind and focus on what you want to accomplish.
Take the WHITE candle and put it in the middle of your workspace.
As you light it, recite:
Here is (your name),
This candle is me.
I am in search of,
True love and life-long mate.
As the fire burns, so burns my spirit.
Take the PINK candle, placing it next to the WHITE candle. As you light it, recite:
The respect and friendship,
I search for
Draws close with this flame.
It burns as does the fire draw,
him/her to me and from me to him/her.
From this moment forward
The love I search for reaches out to me
It holds me,
Wills me to find it, as I will it to find me.
Finally, take the ORANGE candle and place it next to the WHITE candle. As you light it, recite:
My love feels the pull to find me,
As a nighttime creature flocks to a flame such as this,
The attraction is so great it cannot be resisted,
It draws, it pulls, it attracts,
As it burns, so burns my loves determination to find me.
Meditate on the goal of your love coming to you first as friends, then moving forward with him/her into a loving, committed relationship.
Once that goal has been visualized, the energy work has begun.
Let the candles burn down or for at least nine minutes. If you must extinguish the flame, do so with a snuffer as blowing will scatter the energy. Bury the wax.