Is your partner having an online affair? You suspect it – but you’re not positive. You may have jokingly brought it up to your partner and they told you it was all in your head. Could it really just be in your head? Read these 8 signs of an online affair and decide for yourself.
1. Affair’s Red Flag – Your spouse or partner spends more time online than your kid or the neighbor’s kid. They are obsessive. If they are away from the computer for any length of time – they are cranky and exhibit teenager PMS.
2. Cheater’s MO – Their online identities are hidden or concealed from you – passwords, instant message “buddy lists”; email accounts and emails are concealed! Free email accounts – yahoo, gmail and hotmail are very popular with those who cheat.
3. Adultery Sneak – They use the computer either after you have fallen asleep, before you wake up or even in the middle of the night!
4. Infidelity 101 – Your partner abruptly shuts off the internet and/or computer when you approach or can change the computer “window” they are viewing. It all happens with haste – a panic – but they try to remain calm.
5. Cheating Positions – The computer and monitor are always positioned away from your sight.
6. Affair Sweep – Cheaters are obsessive about keeping their computer usage clean. Clears all internet history after chat sessions, usage or installs software to automatically rid this information.
7. Cheat Information – Cheats share personal information, photos (even sexual photos of naked body parts) or events with someone they want to screw in emails, chat rooms or while instant messaging.
8. Online Fun – Plays online games and frequents online personals (dating, sex and friend). If you notice their visits – they claim that they are just looking or checking up on co-workers/friends.
Now if you find out that your partner is cheating on you, do what I did and take a pick axe to the computer. No really — I did just that! He’s just lucky I didn’t take it to him. LOL.
With the Internet, cheating is literally a click a way.