Flower essences are just that – the essence of the flower. They are subtle liquid extracts, general taken in oral form, which are used to address issues of emotional well-being, soul development, and mind-body health.
According to the Flower Essence Society, flower essences do not work because of the chemical composition of the liquid, but because of the life force derived from the plant and contained within the water-based matrix. The action of the flower essence can be compared to the effect experienced from hearing a particularly moving piece of music, or seeing an inspirational work of art.
Flower essences are vibrational in nature and work through the various energy fields, which in turn influence mental, emotional, and physical well-being. Therefore, they do not interfere with any medications.
5 Flower Essences For Love
- Baby Blue Eyes – opening the heart to spiritual presence, despite harsh life experiences, especially with the soul is overcome with cynicism.
- Bleeding Heart – freedom in love; overcoming unhealthy attachments
- Chicory – selflessness in expressing love; letting go of possessiveness and clinging, or seeking love through negative attention.
- Forget-Me-Not – understanding the deeper meaning of relationships, especially the karmic qualities.
- Mariposa Lily – receptivity to human love, maternal understanding.
Place 2 – 4 drops into a glass of water – drink repeat 2x to 4x daily.
You can mix flower essences into the same dosage. Meaning you can have 3 drops of Bleeding Heart and 3 drops of Chicory in the same glass of water.