Orgasmic living isn’t a myth. Nor is it the fodder for tasteless late night jokes. Orgasmic living is living life where everything gives you the feelings an orgasm produces: delight, sensuality, love, radiance, joy, energized, excitement, well-being, abundance, magical, turned on, sexiness, powerful, and soulful. It puts you in touch with the DIVINE YOU.
Danielle LaPorte’s Desire Map doesn’t list Orgasmic Living as a CDF (core desire feeling), and maybe because it isn’t ONE feeling, but a combination of many feelings. So when I was doing her Desire Map and you had to pick 3 core desire feelings – I only put one.
Orgasmic Living IS what I want – it IS MY DESIRE.
But isn’t it what we ALL DESIRE? To experience all of those feelings? Then why don’t we – why don’t we automatically experience all of it?
One reason can be that so many women have never had an orgasm – not one – not by themselves or with a partner.
Three Top Reasons:
- She and/or partner are under the assumption that women achieve orgasms solely via penetration. Couldn’t be further from the truth – only approx 10% of women achieve an orgasm with penetration only.
- A woman has no idea what pleases her. Has never tried masturbation because of a religious or cultural childhood.
- She (for whatever reasons) does not feel comfortable being vulnerable with her partner (trust issues, past hurt, with wrong partner, etc…)
Because a woman hasn’t experienced an orgasm, she has no idea to even want an Orgasmic Life. How can you want everything in a life that an orgasm brings you if you’ve never experienced one to begin with. That’s like telling someone to experience happiness if they’ve never been happy. You can’t do it.
And that in itself is a crying shame.
Living an Orgasmic life is everyone’s Divine Right (as is having an orgasm) – male, female, transgender – doesn’t matter. As long as you’re breathing – you can live an Orgasmic Life.
So what do you do if you’ve experienced an orgasm – know those kick-ass, electric feelings – but can’t translate them to life overall? Or how can you have an orgasmic life if you’ve never had an orgasm?
3 Steps to an Orgasmic Life
- Love yourself.
- Follow your dreams (not the dreams of another).
- Surround yourself with kick-ass friends who GET YOU and/or find the ONE who will allow you to be all you can be.
- (optional but encouraged) Have an orgasm – or two – or three – as often as you can. It doesn’t matter if it’s once a day, a week, or a month. If you have no idea how – I encourage you to Google Betty Dodson.
I realize it seems like I’m oversimplifying. It takes effort – courage. I don’t discount that at all. But you have to try – don’t you?