Life has a habit of knocking us up and dragging us down. When you’re in a relationship, it is difficult to always be ready for sex when your partner is ready. Especially if you and your partner are not getting along very well. Give these flower essences a try the next time sex is on the menu and you are not very hungry.
Six Flower Essences for Desire
- Blackberry – brings desire into manifestation.
- Lady’s Slipper – lack of sexual desire due to exhaustion and depletion.
- Fawn Lily – to develop intimate and warm contact with others.
- Water Violet – inability to establish intimate contact.
- Alpine Lily – full engagement if female energies in sexual expression.
- Basil – to integrate sexuality and spirituality in a love relationship.
Place a 3 – 4 drops of the flower essence into a small glass of water and drink. Can be done 3 – 4x a day.
Flower essences work with a person’s energy field. They do not interfere with medications.